[Gatesedge] Canton Yule Party

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 06:48:42 PST 2001

Unto the good and gentle populous of Gate's Edge, does Lady Damask and Lord
Heinrich send greetings and fond wishes for your continued good health and
happiness.

The time of celebrating the Yule season is close upon us and we feel the
need to share food, drink and fellowship with one and all.  The date will be
December 15th at 7 PM, directions may be found on the Gate's Edge calendar.

We will have a "tacky SCA Chinese gift exchange", so find those awful dragon
earrings, that metallic trim you bought when you were just getting started,
or just about anything you can think of that could be related to our SCA
adventures that you thought you would never get rid of and wrap it or bag
it.

Please bring a snack of some sort and your favorite beverage, put on your
finery and join us for an evening of medieval merriment.  Dogs and children
are welcome, we never have enough napkins to wipe off our greasy fingers.

Until we meet on that festive eve............

Lady Damask and Lord Heinrich