[Gatesedge] cooking guild

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Nov 6 07:07:44 PST 2001

Actually they were originally done together so that people could go to
archery, cooking, brewing, etc. and not have to drive all over the Canton
and not because the guild principles were married.  We had volunteered our
place as a spot for a "Do-It" evening  where any A&S could be practiced
after archery practice was over.  It is just that cooking and brewing were
the only guilds who ever scheduled things those evening after archery. (once
there was some sewing).

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com