[Gatesedge] cooking guild

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Wed Nov 7 08:09:06 PST 2001

> On Tuesday, November 6, 2001, at 06:57 AM, Pam Kendrick wrote:
>> Brewing guild may be the charge of Carluccio now, the two were
>> originally done together because Ciarin and Cealynn were having them.

Caelainn here, yes the one we had was held in conjunction with brewing
for two reasons: 1) If I was having to clean my house and entertain I
wanted to do it  once with great flourish and then relax the rest of the
month and 2) I wanted to make sure there were plenty of mouths to evaluate
the appearance, taste and quantity of the food I prepared.  It worked for
me and since Damask has the helm now I would encourage all who love food
to come be a part, and help, the second cooking guild meeting of Gate's
Edge be as successful as the first.

Caelainn