[Gatesedge] New Comers Meeting Tonight 7:30

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at compaq.com
Thu Oct 25 06:15:09 PDT 2001

We have a new comers meeting tonight.  All are welcomed to attend.  This
should begin at around 7:30.  For those of you that work and would be
coming over straight away, there is a couple of pots of soup that will
be ready around 6:45.  If you are coming, need directions, have specific
questions please let me know.  I am easiest to each on my cell phone at
832-723-0536.  Directions to my house are on the website.

Katherine