[Gatesedge] Trying to find someone

Claudia Smith Hastur at houston.rr.com
Sat Oct 27 14:09:59 PDT 2001

Greetings and salutations all:

My deepest apologies for interrupting your day with what could possibly be
spam, but I am in search of someone - two someones actually.

I am looking for Stacy and Stephan, otherwise known as Stephan MacThomas and
Tegan Gwylt (with appropriate titles that are attached).

It's Claudia.  Please, if either of you get this, let us know of your
wherabouts, and your lives.  Mickey and I both wish very much to get back in
touch and miss you terribly.

To all of the good gentles that have no idea what is going on, I extend my
deepest apologies.

I remain, in service,

Morgianna Alhazred
DBA: Claudia T. Smith
--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]