[Gatesedge] National Finals

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 16:08:57 PDT 2001

Just to appease the curiosity-----Those who were out here at Camelot for the last Equestrian practise got to see me on the Lusitano stallion Fabio.    Last weekend we showed at Great SW Equestrian Center and took First in the Lusitano Native Costume class, Third in Western Pleasure and qualified us to go to the National Finals in both classes plus the halter class.  This is why I will be scarse in the SCA over the next month or two.

Thanks----Guinevre