[Gatesedge] National Finals

Carolyn Young Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Wed Sep 5 16:15:39 PDT 2001

Good show!!   Congratulations, indeed.

Caitlin

Carolyn Young
MIS Department
Goodman Mfg.
713.861.2500  ext 425

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane M. Mathews [mailto:camelothorse at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 6:09 PM
To: gatesedge at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Gatesedge] National Finals

Just to appease the curiosity-----Those who were out here at Camelot for the
last Equestrian practise got to see me on the Lusitano stallion Fabio.
Last weekend we showed at Great SW Equestrian Center and took First in the
Lusitano Native Costume class, Third in Western Pleasure and qualified us to
go to the National Finals in both classes plus the halter class.  This is
why I will be scarse in the SCA over the next month or two.

Thanks----Guinevre