[Gatesedge] gatesedge website & tex renfest

Martin Miles greenboy at netzero.net
Sun Sep 23 21:27:55 PDT 2001

I noticed that the gatesedge website has a warning message we have only
seven days left before they will cripple the website if it does not go
to a pay account.  I missed the last meeting of the populace and had a
few questions.

1 Is this next weekend 29th & 30 th the weekend before Texrenfest the
time we need to finish cleaning up?  If so is there any cleanup
scheduled for Sunday the 30th, most likely I could make that day.

2 What info or who do we sign up with to work our weekend at Texrenfest
as I understood it we have the weekend of the 20th.  I tend to work Sat
but have Sundays off and would like to help out somehow.

Ld Eric Grayfox