[Gatesedge] gatesedge website & tex renfest

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Sep 23 21:44:25 PDT 2001

> I noticed that the gatesedge website has a warning message we have only
> seven days left before they will cripple the website if it does not go
> to a pay account.  I missed the last meeting of the populace and had a
> few questions.

You are going to the wrong URL.  You should have NEVER gone to the homestead
URL.  Always enter via   http://gatesedge.ansteorra.org.  I had redirects
taking you to where you should go.

A few months ago there were problems with homestead so I moved everything
that was on homestead to the ansteorra.org server.  As of today everything
is on the ansteorra.org server with the exception of the Calendar whose
database is still on my personal server here at home.

As for the other stuff, I dunno cause I wasn't at populace either.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com