[Gatesedge] SCA Demo/Great opportunity

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:55:16 PST 2002

Greetings all.

I am looking for volunteers to participate in a demo at a PACE (Parents for
Academic Excellence) presentation on Thursday April 11, from 7pm-9pm

It will take place at:
Colony Meadows Elementary School
4510 Sweetwater Blvd.
Sugar Land, 77479
(281)634-4120

             Parents For Academic Excellence
               presents….

Come one and all to this spectacle of bravery and grace!

Live in the days of Knights and Ladies…

Join us for an evening with the
Society for Creative Anachronism
(the people who participate at the Texas Renaissance Festival)

PACE, P.O. BOX 2251, SUGAR LAND, TX 77487-2251  WWW.PACEFORTBEND.ORG

This demo/presentation has been advertised in the Ft Bend Cty papers, the
Houston Chronicle, and via 3000 flyers handed out in the FBISD community.
Ther should be quite a gathering.
We would love to have fighters, bards/musicians, artisans, dancers, heralds,
anyone with something to teach and demonstrate about life in the Middle Ages
and the SCA.  Facilities are being provided for both indoor and outdoor
activities.

Please come out and represent the SCA and have a good time too.
Please email or call me to let me know if you can attend.

In service,
Serin Le Rapp Scheurer