[Gatesedge] HEY FRIENDS

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 12:37:34 PST 2002

Hey Gatesedge, everyone is invited to come to our dance class, a very nice
dance teacher is going to be teaching here on this coming Tuesday the 9th
starting at 7pm, she is from the Ravensfort clan, here is the posting. Hope
to see some of our friends there....

Tyr and Svana.

>Best of news!  We have finally got a dance practice scheduled!
>Come one, come all!
>
>Where:  Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg's home
>When:  Tuesday, April 9, 2002
>
>Directions:
>If you go south on 45 to 242(Needham rd) from Huntsville, and go
>right (west), then go to the third light, which is Alden Woods Dr, and
>go left (south) and go to the second street West Elm Crescent, it is
>141 East Elm Crescent.
>
>Special instructions:  If you would like to bring snacks/finger foods,
>it would nice, but not required.  Drinks would be good, too.
>
>Personal note:
>I would recommend wearing garb (I mean, how are you going to know
>where your center of balance is if you aren't wearing what you normally
>wear?), but you won't be kicked out for not being "in uniform". :)
>
>Your servant,
>-Jacinth de Warwick-

-Damian
aka
Tyrbringr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg.
Bound  to  my  fair maiden.
Household of Mountain Gate.
Squire to Count Sir Simmon.
In service to God and King.

"...then you set your eyes on people and their problems and not on God."