[Gatesedge] Moving help

Alialael alialael at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 12:04:30 PST 2002

Hello

Rowan and I are moving into the Gate's Edge area on the 28th of April and we need some help.  I am recovering from knee surgery and I have just blown two disks in my low back.
We are going to try to get Move for Free to take all the furniture.  They will only take 20 boxes.  That will hopefully leave Just boxes to move on the 28th.

If any, would really like to help, we would really appreciate it.  We will have three dollies to handle the heavier boxes, so it shouldn't take too long.

We will be ordering pizza and will have Cokes to drink.  If anyone has any other drink requests just let us know.

Alia
713-460-9569 house
281-413-8333 cell