[Gatesedge] Moving help

Alialael alialael at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:25:11 PDT 2002

I thought some moving information might be helpful.

Moving on 28th, Sunday,
Picking up U-Haul and 3 dollies in the morning.  Mostly boxes but the dollies should make it faster.  I am recovering from knee surgery and I have blown two disks in my low back.  Rowan and I could really use some help.  We are moving everything to the lower level of the townhouse and moving to a downstairs apartment.  (ie no stairs).  Please if anyone can help we will have coke and pizza when finished.

3130 Crestdale Drive  #1448

I-45 South to Beltway 8 West  (ie. head towards 249)
Stay on Beltway until Hammerly exit
Exit Hammerly Blvd.
At Hammerly signal light turn Left.
At 3rd signal which is Mooreberry turn Left.
Go to the end of Mooreberry (second stop sign) turn Left.
Go around school to first street to the left (CRESTDALE) turn Left
(Apartment is on the RIGHT side of the street)  Go to 2nd gate on Right turn in. If Gate is not open Call us 713-460-9569.  Someone will come and let you in if someone behind you has not already.  Once in, go to the end of the drive turn Right follow the curve so that the fence is on left, we are the FIRST driveway cut-in to the Right.  You should see a Gold Echo and Silver Echo parked under first townhouse on the Left  #1448  You have FOUND US.  Park along fence and knock on door where Echoes are parked.