[Gatesedge] Homemakers Guild meeting

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Fri Aug 23 10:17:52 PDT 2002

Hello all! It's nearly time for the first Gate's Edge Homemakers Guild
meeting! Sunday, August 25th
3 - 6 pm at Lady Robine's house.

What's on the agenda?
-discussion of goals and ideas for the guild
-Lady Robine will present information on the medieval home
-creation of 'anti-chafing powder' (great for those hot summer events)
-refreshments
-door prize

Please bring a jar or container for the powder, so you can take some home.
If you'd like to bring your own ingredients for the powder, you will need:
2 - 4 cups cornstarch or rice flour
3 tbsps dried rose petals
2 tbsps dried lavender
pinch or so of ground cloves, myrrh, benzoin, orris
sieve
container

Robine and I will supply ingredients as well.

The pertinent details again:

Sunday, August 25th
3 - 6 pm
Lady Robine's house

Please see the GE calendar for directions--or feel free to contact me. Hope
to see you there!

Evelun