[Gatesedge] Tapestry weaving

Alialael alialael at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 27 08:00:39 PDT 2002

Greetings:

I have had a couple of people in the Canton interested in wanting to learn Tapestry weaving and another that is not in our Canton.  So if there are any others wishing to learn I will start a Weaving Guild for our Canton (soon to be Shire).  If the populace would let me know how they feel on the matter and a good day to meet each month then I will get the supply list ready to go.  Look forward to hearing from everyone.

Alia
No beginning and no end, such is life.