[Gatesedge] gates egde chiv fighter practice..

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 13:23:43 PDT 2002

 nine pins on me roof!!! its thundering but no rain
yet.. if you still wanna come and hang out, a&s, talk
whatever, or if no rain/lightning watch us practice,
please feel free.

its at Mattias and Natalia's home..

4810 theall.. houston.. texas.. 77066

heading west from i-45 on f.m. 1960.. make a left on
veterans memorail/sturbern airline to the first light
(fountainhead) make a right.. go two stop signs to
(radar) and make a left .. one block to (el salvador)
offset double t intersection.. make a right then
immediate left onto (breck) go one street past the
next stop sign make a right onto (theall) we are the
3rd house on the right..

if you need any further instructions please call
281-580-2060..

In service,

Mattias