[Gatesedge] Sunday Charter Painting and Other Activities.

RobinW5410 at aol.com RobinW5410 at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 18:25:19 PST 2002

Greetings,

I have lots of table space but only ten chairs if you are coming tomorrow and
have a folding chairs please bring them.  The kind that go around card tables
would be best.  We will serve dinner around 6:00pm and everyone is asked to
bring there favorite beverage and a finger food to share during the day or a
dessert for the meal.  If anyone has food allergies (the main dish is chicken
in a sauce that contains walnuts) or is vegetarian let me know before noon on
Sunday so I can have alternative foods available.

In the service of the Dream and the Canton,

Anne de Bruierre