[Gatesedge] Re: Gulf Wars Meal Plan

RobinW5410 at aol.com RobinW5410 at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 18:36:28 PST 2002

Greeting,

As many of us are going to Gulf Wars and camping together I would like to
invite you to join the Gate's Edge meal plan.  We will have breakfast, dinner
and light snacks in the late afternoon Tuesday through Saturday.  We are
budgeting a rate of ten dollars a day per person.  If You are planning on
camping with Gate's Edge be sure to tell Bowen at Gulf_War_Land at hotmail.com
as soon as possible so that we get enough land for all of us.  If you would
like to be part of the meal plan please contact me at robinw5410 at aol.com so
we can begin to plan for the event as soon as possible.

By the way there is a spot available for a sous chef dishwasher which
guarantees free meals.

Bon Appetite

Anne de Bruierre