[Gatesedge] Attention-Gate's Edge Brewers

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Feb 18 04:02:06 PST 2002

Hello Y'all,

I have an urgent request to any Gate's Edge Brewer who may happen to have a
spare bottle of mead lying around.  I am in desperate need of this mead if
you have it.  I was informed by Sir Kief, who is officiating at my
handfasting this weekend, that he requires a bottle of mead, some apples and
a loaf of bread for the ceremony.  Lady Anne has said she would make a loaf
of homemade bread for this and apples can be found in the grocers.  While I
believe mead can be bought at a place like Spec's Liquor I'd rather use
something handmade.  If it is a sweet mead, so much the better.  Please
reply at the soonest.  I will probably leave Thursday evening although
Friday AM very early is not out of the question.  Thanks so much if you can
help.  If you require more than just my gratitude, please name your need for
the trade of your libation.  Until then, I remain...

In Service,
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen