[Gatesedge] Pestilence Ball Reservations

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:26:07 PST 2002

To the Costal Region,

I wish to let all know that their has been a change in Feast Stewards for
Gate's Edge's Pestilence Ball.

The Honorable Lady Ariwynn is the new Feast Steward.  I must say that she
has put together a most delicious sounding menu for you.  I hope that you
will not delay in making your reservations, I fear that they are going
quickly.
Her contact information is as follows:

Her email address is:
GottlieC at springbranchisd.com

I thank you and I hope that you have a wonderful time at this event.

In service as always,
Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-