[Gatesedge] North Houston Lunch Bunch

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Jan 14 12:13:27 PST 2002

My apologies for any duplicate postings!

I believe we had planned on not having ours the same day as the West Houston
Lunch Bunch's day for lunch. But I mistook the day and so...... any one from
the north end of town like to join me for lunch this Wednesday, January 16th
at Supreme Soup and Salad in a shopping strip just south of Greenspoint on
the feeder road as you are heading south? Any one is welcome!

Hope to see you there..... and next month, I'll try to get the day right...
which I believe would be the second Wednesday which is February 13th--ah,
the day before Valentine's Day and Ash Wednesday......     :)

Peace,
Signy