[Gatesedge] I made it!!!!

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:05:14 PST 2002

Hello Gate's Edge:

Well, I have made it home...  We got in about 9:30pm last night.  I wish to
thank James, my aunt and uncle as well as Morgan, Kvinne for helping load
the trailer.  And Thank you Damask for giving me the boxes.

For my first day back Joseph (my little brother{7}) spent the afternoon
together going to the movies and bowling.  I managed to win the game...
barely. ;)

I miss you all but I will see you soon.

Love,
Gwyn

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-