[Gatesedge] doomsday for GE

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Tue Jan 8 09:58:19 PST 2002

Also in a late stage of develoment is an online Domesday book.  Should be
online before too long (as soon as I get a few free moments).  You will be
able to add and delete as much or as little personal information about
yourself as you like in a similar fashion to the way the we all have access
to the onbline calendar.

Also in development is a sort of online Yellow pages for Businesses owned by
SCA folks.  This doesn't mean SCA mershants but instead mundane businesses so
that you can deal with SCA folks to meet some of your mundane needs.  It will
work in a similar fashion where you can add what you want when you want.

In Service,

-EA