[Gatesedge] doomsday for GE

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Wed Jan 9 13:08:47 PST 2002

On Tuesday, January 8, 2002, at 11:42 AM, Lisabetta mka Kimberly wrote:

> We are going to renew the doomsday for the canton of
> gatesedge, there has been much interest in one lately.

I was just wondering where the doomsday list is that I compiled and
emailed to Gwen last fall is? It was last updated by me in fall 2000.
Since many individuals are the same it should only need updating.  If it
can not be located I may still have a copy on my computer, if not, there
is a hard copy which should be available from Stargate since we furnished
them with the list for their doomsday list.

Caelainn (who is turned sideways so no one can see her)

--
"Put silk on a goat and it is still a goat."
  -Ancient Irish Proverb