[Gatesedge] Pasta company Lunch

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 13:31:14 PST 2002

To clear up any missunderstandings... Lunch at the
pasta company at 1960 and veterans memorial [South
east corner] is planned for Friday, Jan 18th at 12
oclock, anyone is welcome..

according to my knowledge (in which I never said
wasn't lacking) tulus, mattias(me), Natasha,
Anne(robin), possibly Bowen and seren, would be
attending.. as I said all others are welcome.
however a breif email will allow whomever gets there
first to make arrangments to seat those wishing to
attend.

Be Blessed and God's speed...

Mattias

--- Lisabetta mka Kimberly