[Gatesedge] Pasta company Lunch

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Thu Jan 17 15:43:21 PST 2002

Mattias wrote:

> To clear up any missunderstandings... Lunch at the
> pasta company at 1960 and veterans memorial [South
> east corner] is planned for Friday, Jan 18th at 12
> oclock, anyone is welcome..

Oh, coolness. My side of the world! I hope this becomes monthly. I would
love to be there tomorrow, but am still under the weather (gak!) and have no
wish to subject anyone to my personal wheezing. But next month I would love
to attend. Thanks to all who organized this... :)

Evelun

Kelly Rhodes
Visit the Happy Bottom Flying Club
http://www.crosswinds.net/~jennycurtiss/index.htm
'We who fly do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the
air with this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet.'
             -Cecil Lewis, WWI ace