[Gatesedge] July 4th

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jul 4 08:07:38 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the List!

First, I am hoping that everyone is having a safe and happy holiday.  Drink
plenty of water and keep your fingers away from the fireworks.

Second, since I have no real plans for today, I was wondering if any of you
are in the same boat?  If so, maybe we can get together for the evening or
for supper or something.  I would be happy to volunteer my home-its actually
clean!!!  Or would be happy to go someplace else.  I have a bbq pit and
chairs and music etc.  Sort of short notice but hey, we've been busy with
other things.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen