[Gatesedge] MSF XII Receipts

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:59:51 PDT 2002

Greetings all.
Sorry for the short notice, but I had hoped to take care of this by calling
those individuals this applies to, but I couldn't find my domesday.  This is
to coordinators who had to purchase supplies or materials for Mid-Summer
Faire XII.  If you haven't already done so, please bring me any receipts you
have for those supplies you purchased and were used for the event to our GE
populace meeting this evening. If at all possible, try to bring them before
the meeting starts(say 7pm).

Thanks,
Serin