[Gatesedge] Gift for TRM at Coronation

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:22:41 PDT 2002

Greetings unto all!

About a half dozen or so of our populace will be attending Coronation this
coming weekend and we would like to gather together a basket of
goodies/largess for the incoming Crown. If you have anything you would like
to donate please bring the item(s) to fighter practice tonight at U of H, to
Lord Mattius' and Lady Natasha's home on Wednesday (GE fighter
practice)night, or to sewing guild on Thursday night. Or if that isn't
possible, contact me and maybe we can arrange to meet at some other time, or
I can pick it up, I'm free during the day. Any donations must be received by
Friday afternoon(2ish) in order to make it up there.

Thank you ,

Serin
(281) 583-1878