[Gatesedge] Cooking Guild?

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Mon Mar 11 02:23:12 PST 2002

Well................ cooking guild has been postponed until after war.  We
tried to have one just before Christmas and no one came.  I will schedule
one for April.  As we have a lot of events coming up in the spring, we will
need to try out some of the recipes.  I will post a date as soon as I have a
plan.  We will most likely start with some 14th century German dishes.

Damask