[Gatesedge] Do it night at Katherine's

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at COMPAQ.com
Fri Mar 15 07:03:45 PST 2002

Once again I would like to invite all to an unofficial gathering tonight. If you have a project you are working on please bring it along.  I personally have a lot of things that are half started and not finished.  Hopefully we can get to work on a few of these tonight.  We would like to work on some sewing, knitting, and a variety of other projects.  All are invited to attend.  This starts at 7:00 pm tonight, and the directions are on the calendar.  Just check the latest New Comer's meeting for directions.

Katherine
832-723-0536