[Gatesedge] Stargate Populace meeting

Forrest Hedrick fhedrick at polygon.cc
Mon Mar 4 11:14:47 PST 2002

Greetings all,

    I find myself apologizing again.  I will not be able to attended
populace tonight after all.  I was on vacation last week and have a mountain
of debris to clear off my desk.  Please e-mail me, those interested in the
boot workshop.  This too will have to be postponed until after Gulf War.
I'm afraid my mundane commitments won't allow me the time needed to do this
workshop properly until sometime in April.   Sorry folks, I went off and got
a real life!  Now I know why I avoided reality for so long!  Bear with me,
I'll get it all in order eventually.

    Send any inquiries or suggestions for the workshop to
ambrose_blackwood at yahoo.com    Since my original posting on the subject,
I've had to deal with a death in the family and the resulting fallout.

In Service(as much as I can be),

Fo