[Gatesedge] UPDATE

Maria scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 5 10:37:51 PST 2002

Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury.  I have no experience in anything
else except Retail Sales and Photography.  Photography would be great but
Retail is definitely going to be weekends and such.  I'd really rather not
work those hours again.

Oh, I also have Tax prep experience, but this is my first year with H & R
Block and I would prefer staying with them for a few years so I can take all
their classes and then get my Enrolled Agent license.  That way I can go
before the IRS as Tax Rep for any clients.

Maria