[Gatesedge] UPDATE

Willa Wyld wyldwilla at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:27:39 PST 2002

Im having problems finding full time tech work as well, I've even gone to
applying for clerical but they wont hire me for that. I have no clue why. I
type 65wpm, and am proficient in most softwares on a basic level, but thats
not "clerical experience" though I do data entry daily as part of my job
here at the college.

Go figure *gnashes teeth and rants*
WyldWilla