[Gatesedge] Newcomer's Meeting

Manley, Stephanie Stephanie.Manley at COMPAQ.com
Wed Mar 20 07:01:18 PST 2002

Just a remember this is tomorrow night.  Meeting starts at 7:30, you can drop by around seven if you would like to be fed.  I am making a pot of cock-a=leekie soup, and something else, so you can even eat period food :)

For tomorrow night I have some great hand outs on developing a Persona.  They were taken from an old issue of the Ivory Tower.

Here are the directions.  If you are having a problem please call 281-361-7911, my husband navigates very well.  I am lucky to find my way to work.

I would urge you to use mapquest to also verify my directions. I have been told on occasion they need some help :)
Take your best route to HWY 59 North to Humble. Exit at North Park Drive Exit, take a right onto North Park. You will pass approximately 4 stop lights, at the 5th stop light take a left onto Brookdale. At the first stop sign take a left onto Flint Creek Drive. At Glen Spring Drive take a left. We are the brown house on the corner on the left side of the street. The address is 3022 Glen Spring Drive, Kingwood, TX 77339.

Katherine