[Gatesedge] Multiple posts: looking for ....

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed May 8 16:44:31 PDT 2002

Please Forgive if you are on many lists.

Thorgard and I are going to attend Suzanne and Angus' wedding this Saturday.
We are driving up from Bjornsborg and would like to help her with the set up
(many hand make lite...etc.).  However, we would have no place to clean up
(ie shower) to get rid of sweat prior to the wedding.  Is anyone going to
get a room near the site where we might impose for a shower?  Please contact
me privately at:

hlannes at ev1.net

Thank you for your patience with the multiple lists.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen