[Gatesedge] It's me :)

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 16:59:19 PDT 2002

I need for each one of you  to go through your SCA
gear, and email me what you have That belongs to the
canton. We need a completed Organized Detailed
listing. If you have something of the Canton's and you
no longer want to store it please let me know that
also. I would also like to get feedback from the
populace about renting a possible storage room.

Please remember that we have a work day for canton
pavilion and any other canton gear that needs to be
worked on Saturday May 25th, At Evalun's home.

Thank you ,
In service
Lisabetta