[Gatesedge] guild principles

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 14:05:49 PDT 2002

Hello Alistassia,
I am currently guild principal for Beadworker's guild, held the first
Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm, except in this month it will also take
place on the 5th Thursday as well.  beginning in August the new guild
principal will be m'lady Sabine, MKA Sandra Davis. It is held at Northwoods
Presbyterian Church, same as populace, same room.
ta for now,
Serin Le Rapp du Scheurer