[Gatesedge] GE work and play days/MSF planning metting

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 14:30:59 PDT 2002

Hello all, hope this missive finds you all well.

Just wanted to invite all to come out to a work and play weekend this coming
weekend, May 25-26 at the home of m'lady Evelune.  She has graciously
offered her property to us for the use of geting some work done for MSF (
painting fabric, etc.) and to do some fighter practice, knife /axe/spear
throwing, A& S stuff, and to barbecue and revel. We don't plan on starting
up anything on Saturday until after 11 am. Any who wish to camp out on the
property are welcome to do so Saturday night.  She lives just north of
Tomball off of FM 249.  Please contact her for detailed directions, at:
corsair at concentric.net

Bowen and I will be grilling burgers, if any one else wishes to contribute
please let me know what you plan to bring and on what day.

I would like to have another planning meting on Sunday as well at Evelune's
to start at about 2pm.  It would be great if all coordinators could attend.

Hope to see you there,

Serin