[Gatesedge] Volunteer with trailer hitch needed...

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Mon Nov 18 12:19:23 PST 2002

Yes, our November event creeps stealthily up on us all, and I find that we
are in need of assistance, assistance with a trailer hitch...

The Barony of the Stargate has graciously offered us the use of their tables
for our event. The only catch is that we must retrieve them from storage.
They have their own trailer on which to travel, but must be hauled to our
site. Alas, I do not have a vehicle capable of this feat. If anyone out
there does, and would be willing to make this trip, please contact me.

Thanks,
Evelun