[Gatesedge] Thank You for Cour De Amour

Linda Cooney FaeryMam at ev1.net
Sun Nov 24 16:00:03 PST 2002

I wish to offer up a very big thank you to all the Gates Edge people who did
so much to make this event a success.  Being new, I did not know what to do,
or who to ask about finding out; hopefully, I'll be more active next event.
I do wish to thank the very generous lady who loaned me the dinner service,
The Lady Evelun for the loan of a seat, Lord Bowen and Lady Serin for the
use of a spoon, Lord Mattias and Lady Natalia for all that they are and for
trying to help me rid my poor fingers of those most vicious thorns, and
Tullus for just being himself.  Snorri, it was a wise choice and well
deserved; thank you for being so gracious to me.
Adieu
LaBelle Mere Marie Clisson