[Gatesedge] My thanks

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 11:49:42 PST 2002

To the genteel Populace of Gate's Edge,

Words cannot express what a beautiful day we
experienced at Cour d'Amour!  The event was a credit
to ALL involved.

As head of waterbearing, I would like to personally
thank those that helped me throughout the event.  Lady
Cynthia not only came out as our chirurgeon, but also
passed out refreshments to our fighters on the list
field.  M' Lady Coleen and M' Lord David were faithful
water-bearers throughout the day-at their fist event!
Without the three, it would have been lonely at the
waterbearing tent and I would not have been able to
enjoy the event as much as I did. Thank you!

I also wish to thank Lady Robine, Lord Dolfin, and
Lord Eadric for the use of their water coolers and the
sewing guild for the beautiful waterbearing banner.
Without all of the supplies I would not have been able
to set up stations at each area.  Lady Evelun's
pavilion granted the weary shade and the thirsty a
landmark for their journey as well as being a
beautiful addition to the landscape.

Many thanks to the fighters, who drank when requested
and were always polite and kind!

Last, but not least, I would like to thank those who
stayed on Sunday to pack up all of the materials
needed to keep everyone hydrated.  Lord Eadric hauled
away all that he donated for the event.  Lady Evelun
not only allowed me to use her pavilion, but assisted
with it's set-up and take-down.  Lord Bowen, Lady
Robine, Lord Mattias, Lady Serin, Lady Fiametta, LORD
Tulus, Lord Trian and Lady Evelun were all there to
fill our truck to the brim and stayed until all the
waterbearing supplies were packed away.  I cannot
thank you enough!

In service to the dream and all it represents,

Lady Natalia Auvert