[Gatesedge] Again...My thanks

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 12:03:08 PST 2002

To the Populace of Gate's Edge,

As many noticed, we had some BEAUTIFUL scrolls for our
event.  They were copied from a twelfth century
drawing of St. George and the dragon.  Many thanks to
Lady Robine, who not only created the elegant text but
also lent her scribal hand to the final name placement
of our champions.  The talents of Lady Serin, Lady
Sabine, and Lord Mattias allowed our court to hand out
beautiful works of art to our champions.  Your gifts
are worthy of praise greater than my simple words.
Thank you all for your gifts of time and talent.

In service to the dream and all it represents,
Lady Natalia Auvert