[Gatesedge] Servers needed

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Thu Oct 17 10:50:27 PDT 2002

Greetings unto one and all!

The time has come to make a call for servers for the Court of Love
feast.  Servers will get feast at half price in exchange for their
services.  All volunteers will be on a list at gate, so be sure and get
your name on the list now!  We will need servers for head table as well
as the general populace........ the best part?  You will get to eat
first!

Please respond to me privately if you want to volunteer    YES, I want
to serve feast <mailto:pkendrick at houston.rr.com>

Many thanks for your time.

Damask
Pour l'amour de Dieu, achetez douze-emballent du coke