[Gatesedge] Notice from the List Administrator

Stephen Macthomas macthomas at houston.rr.com
Thu Oct 17 12:46:52 PDT 2002

Greetings to all:

In the past 72 hours there have been three messages forwarded to the members
of the list that for some reason or another were not received by any
subscriber using a Hotmail account.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but
can tell you that it is being duplicated by other lists hosted by the
Ansteorra server.  This does not reflect a blanket failure to deliver, as
other messages sent to the list during this time are getting through.

Please assist me with distributing this word to those who are on the list
and use Hotmail, as they just may not get this message.

I hope the problem will correct itself soon and will notify you if there's
any new news or any changes made.

In service to the list,
Stephen Macthomas
Gatesedge List Administrator