[Gatesedge] Newcomers' Meeting tonight.

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:59:06 PST 2002

Sorry folks, but I will have to cancel newcomers' meeting tonight. Due to
possible low attendance by fighters and their families since this coming
weekend is Crown Tournament. Also my co-presenter had to cancel due to
another obligation.  We WILL resume next week on Tuesday at U of H (entrance
#13 off Cullen Blvd.)at 7:30 pm. We will be discussing the offices of our
groups, who they are, and their duties.  I will also have handouts on making
garb, and will have an updated calendar of activities and listing of guilds
and their meeting times.
The following week, I hope to have a Court Etiquette 101 class for us.

Thank you for your patience,
Lady Serin