[Gatesedge] Coordinator needed for Children's Championship

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Sat Oct 26 22:29:03 PDT 2002

Hello everyone in Gate's Edge!

You may recall that we'll be choosing a new Children's Champion for Gate's
Edge at the November event, Cour d'Amour.

We are searching for a Children's Championship Coordinator. If you or
someone else has
an interest, we already have some activities in the works (archery, beading,
making favors), so it won't be starting from nothing. We are planning on a
total of about three hours of activities, with a generous lunch break at
halftime. (This will *not* be a babysitting service or a daycare--that's
*not* the job of the Coordinator.)

If you love working with youngsters, can attend the event (November 22 -
24), and are interested in this position, please contact me ASAP.

Thank you,
Evelun
Event Co-Steward