[Gatesedge] A little help please

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Tue Sep 10 11:12:14 PDT 2002

See below.

Caitlin

Carolyn B. Young
Goodman Mfg.
IT - Branch
713/861.2500 ext 425

-----Original Message-----
From: Pam Kendrick [mailto:pkendrick at houston.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 12:46 PM
To: Gatesedge
Subject: [Gatesedge] A little help please

Greetings!

After last night's populace, I have had a few thoughts about how to
approach our inquisition.  I need some help from everyone in order to be
able to present our case.  I think we need a "torture wheel" that has 4
categories.  I have come up with 2 but I need 2 more.  The two I have so
far are "Watching TV for the rest of your life" (See question #1) and
"Eat 6 meals a day" (See question #2).  Please add any other torture
categories you can think of at the bottom of the two questions.

********** Would that be for the *Wheel of Torture*?
		1. Having to wear garb (Elizabethan, Tudor, etc.) made from
camouflage material at all 		    events.
		2. Make and/or wear garb based on Master Telburn's 'Grin
Sleeves'

Please answer the following questions and send their answers back to me!

What do you feel is the worst thing on TV? (Jerry Springer, games shows,
etc..)
********** Idiotic sit-coms i.e. all of them today.

What specific food or restaurant do you most hate? (Tuna Helper, Panchos
Mexican Buffet, etc....)
********** Anything with red stuff (tomato sauce) on it.

I anxiously await your replies............
Damask (the very odd)