[Gatesedge] A little help please

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Sep 10 16:38:58 PDT 2002

Here's my contributions:

> Please answer the following questions and send their answers back to me!
>
> What do you feel is the worst thing on TV? (Jerry Springer, games shows,
> etc..)
The worst thing on TV (remember I don't have cable) are those channels that
carry the televangelists and the 24 hour prayer-for-pay services. *shudder*
I'll take the Spanish soap operas any day over those!

> What specific food or restaurant do you most hate? (Tuna Helper, Panchos
> Mexican Buffet, etc....)

I will *not* eat at Yank Sing (of any type, which privately I call Yank
Fooey).  Nor will I eat at Taco Hell *er* Taco Bell. As for stuff that you
take home and fix, I will *not* (as in never) eat pig's feet; cow tongue or
just about any type of organ meat.  As for vegetable matter, it matters if
it is brussels sprouts or saurkraut because both of those gag me.

As for 2 additional catagories, I can add these as true torture:

Shopping with Martha

Holidays we love to Hate.

Enjoy
Annes