[Gatesedge] friends

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 06:25:12 PDT 2003

To all my friends in Gate's Edge.

For those of you that attended Guardian of the Gauntlet, it was wonderful to
see you.  I wish that I could have stayed a week just to be able to catch up
on EVERYTHING.  I miss you all and I think of you all the time.  I hope to
see all of you at Midsummer Faire.
Life here is going well and I love my new job.  I shall be able to travel
more often.  This last trip home was a hard one.  It just seemed to take
longer and I was not feeling well.  I made it home just fine.
Love to all and take care.

Gwynafwy

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-